Questions and further information concerning the Superintendent Search Process is available from Dr. Rodney Green, Search Consultant, Michigan Association of School Boards via EMAIL or at 810-852-1189.
(see Search link under School Board & Administration tab for additional details)
School Board Meeting
April 20th: No meeting (postponed until April 27th)
April 27th: 5:30 p.m.- Work Session (to discuss the budget), 7:00 p.m.- regular Board of Education meeting
End of School Year
Due to weather related closures and fog delays our end of year schedule has changed. Depending on future fog delays, this schedule is also subject to change.
Monday 6/1: Full day
Tuesday 6/2: Full day
Wednesday 6/3: Full day (was originally a half day)
Thursday 6/4: Full Day (makeup day)
Friday 6/5: Half Day (makeup day)
"Soaring for Excellence"
"The mission of the Mason Consolidated School District
is a high quality educational system that requires:
- High levels of performance and accountability for all;
- Management by fact;
- Learning-centered education;
- A systems approach to continuous improvement;
- Public responsibility and citizenship."
"We believe in:
- Active staff members;
- Active parents;
- Best practices;
- Basic needs must be met before learning can occur;
- Nurturing environment;
- Directed Curriculum; and
- All have worth and dignity regardless of race, gender, or economic status."